Our ProgramsSkills On Wheels
AboutSkills On Wheels
Skills on Wheels strive to:
- Increase tutoring access to vulnerable populations by eliminating transportation barriers.
- Increase tutoring access to vulnerable populations by eliminating financial barriers.
- Improving academic performance for at-risk by providing tutoring services by qualified tutors,
- Increase academic success for at-risk youth by providing year-round tutoring through after school and summer academic enhancement programs.
- Children engaged in our tutoring services will perform on or above their grade level.
- Children engaged in our tutoring services will be promoted to the next grade.
- Children engaged in our tutoring services will demonstrate improvement in end of grade testing.
Skills on Wheels Mobile Tutoring is currently fundraising to launch our mobile tutoring center. This project allows us to convert a bus into a mobile classroom equipped with tutors, computers, desk and other educational supplies to provide tutoring to at-risk youth in their own communities with the partnership of local low-income community managers. Our main goal is to provide free, accessible tutoring services to underserved youth, in their environment. To donate to this program please visit https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/selflessusa